At Northern Lights we offer boat rentals to fish Lake Kab and explore Voyageurs National Park to both our guests staying at our resort and off site when the location has a dock to safely moor our rental boats.
We sell premium marina gas, live bait, ice, firewood, clothing, and gifts at Kabetogama’s Original Trading Post located within our lakeside Lodge and Aurora room. Stop-in by boat or car while touring the area to enjoy ice cream, snacks and refreshments.
We have a sheltered harbor and private bay with
– An extensive dock system, with full electric ground fault hookups.
– A dedicated slip for each cabin with extra slips provided for the larger rental units and for guests needing more space.
– We have a private concrete boat ramp on-site and safe trailer storage.
18′ Crestliner Canadian with side console steering, 3 pedestal seats, 60 hp Mercury 4 stroke very quiet motor, graph 2 live wells and electric trolling motor.
A fisherman’s dream!
- Each cabin comes with a boat slip at not charge. If requested, an additional boat slip may be available for a fee.
- Several cabins feature a private docks for day use. Checkout: Fireside, Yellowstone, Muskie and Moose cabins.
- Sea Kayaks, tandem sea kayak & canoes are available FREE to our lodging guests. We offer Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) and paddle boats too. See Equipment Prices below for non-lodging guests.
- Fantastic sunset views from our dock benches and lakeside lounge area.