At Northern Lights we offer boat rentals to fish Lake Kab and explore Voyageurs National Park to both our guests staying at our resort and off-site when the location has a dock to safely moor our rental boats.
We sell premium marina gas, live bait, ice, firewood, clothing, and gifts at Kabetogama’s Original Trading Post located within our lakeside Lodge and Aurora room. Stop-in by boat or car while touring the area to enjoy ice cream, snacks and refreshments.
We have a sheltered harbor and private bay with
– An extensive dock system, with full electric ground fault hookups to keep your trolling motors juiced up.
– A dedicated slip is offered to each cabin with extra slips provided for the larger rental units and for guests needing more space for a small fee.
– We have a private concrete boat ramp on-site and safe trailer storage.
17′ Crestliner Fish hawks with side console steering, 4 pedestal seats, 60HP Mercury 4 stroke quiet motor, upgraded GPS/graph and electric Minn kota trolling motor (featuring iPilot / spot lock anchor).
A fisherman’s dream!
- Each cabin comes with a boat slip in our protected harbor – with no fee. If requested, an additional boat slip may be available for a fee.
- Several cabins feature a private docks for day use. Checkout: Fireside, Yellowstone, Muskie and Moose cabins.
- Sea Kayaks, tandem sea kayak & canoes are available FREE to our lodging guests. We offer Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) and paddle boats too. See Equipment Prices below for non-lodging guests.
- Fantastic sunset views from our dock benches and lakeside lounge area – every night and always free!