Trip Checklist & Resort Amenities
What to pack for your trip? As you plan your trip, here’s a short list of what we offer for amenities and provide to our cabin-stay guests.
NLRO provides bedding, toilet paper, first roll of paper towels, coffee filters, dawn dish soap and kitchen towels, and soft soap at the bathroom sink. For kitchens with dish washers, we also provide the detergent.
We request our guests provide their own bath towels: Our Fireside cabin it the only cabin that we provide towel service.
In addition to great views and privacy, our modern house keeping cabins have fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and a range with an oven. Also, a coffee maker, microwave and of course pots, pans, silverware and dishware. Many of our cabins also have a dishwasher and fireplace!
Checkout our 360 Tours to pick your favorite cabin
We have a variety of glasses and stemware for those who like a glass of wine. Check your cabin freezer and you will find a free 5lb bag of ice and also frosty mugs!
Outside, every cabin has a deck with a table and chairs. Also, a grill and picnic table beside your cabin’s private fire ring. We provide the first bundle of firewood free!
You may also reserve a crock pot or “deep fryer” for your fish fry to use during your stay. As we say, “If you need something, just ask”! We’ll probably have it to loan you…
My Trip Checklist:
- Bath and Beach Towels
- Toiletries and Bar of Soap
- Napkins/Paper Towels
- Map (s)
- Cell Phone Charger
- Extra Batteries
- Suntan Lotion
- Bug Spray
- Rain Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Hiking Shoes
- “Layers of Clothing” for those cool summer evenings…
Also Available On-site
Available for purchase: maps, firewood, live bait, marine gas, ice, snacks and gifts
NLRO Free Amenities
- WiFi across entire resort
- Concrete boat ramp
- Electrical outlets on dock
- Canoes, kayaks, paddle boards & paddle boat
- Gradual & protected sandy beach with volleyball court
- Lawn Games
- Scheduled Family Activities at the Resort
- Voyageurs National Park tours & Activities
- Central Aurora Lodge – video & book library, activity room with grand fireplace, ping-pong, foosball, satellite TV & gaming systems for kids of all ages. We have a Wii, XBOX and a karaoke machine too!
- Trading Post – maps, clothing, soda, snacks, ice cream & frozen pizza and gifts! Window shopping is free…
- Crackpot jokes from the owners…
- We can help you schedule Fishing Guide Service, Guided Boat Tours or a Water Taxi to explore the lakes.
Note: a laundromat is available in International Falls